Sunday, January 10, 2010

What’s Your Genealogical Superpower?



Dean Richardson in his blog “ Genlighten Blog - Genealogy Documented “ asked the question “ what’s your genealogical superpower?”. Randy Seaver included this question on “Genea-Musings” Saturday as a challenge to all bloggers.

I like challenges especially if they are fun and not taken too too seriously. In that view I will follow in Sheri Fenley’s footsteps in her blog “The Educated Genealogist”.

Superpowers? Well not really. I am a rather good researcher: but, that is not saying too much; after all, I did spend eight years toiling at university to get my Masters. I did learn a thing or two about the how-to’s and how-not-to’s in research.

Rather than superpowers would the good fairies please come and organize my notes and files?

No comments: